1) MINUTES: A. Approval of the minutes of the Board of Commissioners meeting held on Tuesday, July 17, 2018.
2) CLAIMS: A. Approval of all claims processed through July 24, 2018.
3) NEW BUSINESS: A. Special designated license application from Little Water Bar & Grill, LLC, for a wedding reception at 17402 Bluff Road, Waverly, on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
B. Special designated license application from Meier's Wine, Inc., d/b/a Meier's Cork n Bottle for a reception at 11401 Van Dorn Street, Walton, on Friday, August 10, 2018.
C. Special designated license application from Meier's Wine, Inc., d/b/a Meier's Cork n Bottle for a fundraiser at 3130 North 112th Street, Lincoln, on Saturday, August 25, 2018.
D. Agreement with Blue Valley Behavioral Health Crisis Response Counselors for after-hours screening and assessment on an on-call, as-needed basis at the Youth Services Center. The County will pay $100 per hour for the services not to exceed $9,000. The term of the agreement is July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. (C-18-0426)
E. Memorandum of Understanding with Fastenal Company using NASPO ValuePoint 8497 - State of Oregon, Participating Addendum - State of NE 15002 OC to provide facilities maintenance and repair & operations (MRO) and industrial supplies. The term of the contract is from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. The pricing will be pursuant to the NASPO ValuePoint 8497 - State of Oregon's contract. The cost to County is not to exceed $2,500. (C-18-0424)
F. Change Order #1 to County Contract C-18-0373 with JJK Construction, LLC to extend the project completion date of August 1, 2018 to January 1, 2019 for Project 18-25. (C-18-0427)
G. Change Order #2 to County Contract C-18-0261 with Yost Excavating, Inc. for headwalls to be replaced with metal flared end sections for Project 18-05 for a decrease of $6,810.90. (C-18-0428)
H. Change Order #2 to County Contract C-18-0199 with Tim Sisco Construction, LLC for a value engineering study to use steel headwall in place of concrete headwalls, cost savings in material costs, and a reduction in number of days the road is closed thereby reducing sign and barricade costs by a minimum of three days per site for Project 18-03 for a decrease of $5,189.92. (C-18-0429)
4) CONSENT ITEMS: These are routine business items that are expected to be adopted without dissent. Any individual item may be removed for special discussion and consideration by a Commissioner or by any member of the public without prior notice. Unless there is an exception, these items will be approved as one with a single vote of the Board of Commissioners. These items are approval of: A. Utility Permit No. 1612 allowing the City of Lincoln to install new sanitary sewer line from north 112th Street & Holdrege Street to the south side of 120th Street & "O" St. There is no cost to the County. (C-18-0379) B. Amendments to the following contracts: 1. County Contract C-14-0385 with Nebraska Department of Administrative Services for printing and mailing services and quick copy services, Interlocal Agreement. The amendment renews the contract from July 16, 2018 through July 15, 2022. The cost to the County is not to exceed $22,000. (C-18-0423) 2. County Contract C-16-0204 with JVCKenwood USA Corporation, using the State of Nebraska Contract No. 14305 OC for public safety communication equipment. The amendment renews the contract from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2021. The cost to the County is not to exceed $45,000. (C-18-0425) C. Right-of-way contracts with the following: 1. Millington Acres LLC, Northwest 27th Street and West Raymond Road, in the amount of $361. (C-18-0430) 2. Doug A. and Dawn E. Joe, Northwest 27th Street and West Raymond Road, in the amount of $532. (C-18-0431) 3. John and Marna Fuchser, Northwest 84th Street and West Bluff Road, in the amount of $40. (C-18-0432) 4. Helen S. Bollinger Revocable Trust, North 176th Street and Fletcher Avenue, in the amount of $1,379. (C-18-0433) 5. Kevin J. Havlat and Randa J. Tuma, Southwest 140th Street and West Sprague Road, in the amount of $874. (C-18-0434) 6. Diane L. Gropp, Southwest 72nd Street and West Sprague Road, in the amount of $760. (C-18-0435) 7. Randal L. Braunsroth; Brandley R. Braunsroth; Michael P. Fitzpatrick and Leslie J. Fitzpatrick, Co-Trustees; Michael P. Fitzpatrick and Leslie J. Fitzpatrick Family Trust, Southwest 100th Street and West Wittstruck Road, in the amount of $433. (C-18-0436) 8. US Bank National Assoc., Trustee; Elizabeth A. Weaver Revocable Trust, Northwest 84th Street and West Bluff Road, in the total amount of $231. (2 contracts) (C-18-0437) (C-18-0438)
5) PUBLIC COMMENT: Those wishing to speak on items relating to County business not on the agenda may do so at this time.
6) ANNOUNCEMENTS: A. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold a staff meeting on Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 8:30 a.m., in the Bill Luxford Studio (Room 113) of the County-City Building (555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln). B. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold its next regular meeting on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:00 a.m., in Room 112 of the County-City Building (555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln). C. County Commissioners can be reached at 402-441-7447 or email@example.com. D. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meeting is broadcast live on LNKTV City. For the rebroadcast schedule visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: LNKTV). Meetings are also streamed live on LNKTV and can be viewed on YouTube (LNKTVcity).