1) MINUTES: A. Approval of the minutes of the Board of Commissioners meeting held on Tuesday, November 14, 2017. B. Approval of the minutes of the joint meeting with the Lancaster County Agricultural Society held on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
B. Approval of the minutes of the joint meeting with the Lancaster County Agricultural Society held on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
2) CLAIMS: A. Approval of all claims processed through November 21, 2017.
3) NEW BUSINESS: A. Resolution in the matter of approving (A) an amendment to the master site lease between the County, as lessee, and the Lancaster County Correctional Facility Joint Public Agency (Agency) as lessor; and (B) the issuance by the Agency of not to exceed $40,985,000 in principal amount of the Agency's Refunding Bonds. (R-17-0086)
B. Resolution authorizing action with respect to traffic control devices at the intersection of North 112th Street and Adams Street in Lancaster County. (R-17-0087)
C. Interlocal agreement with the City of Crete to provide mutual law enforcement aid and assistance. (C-17-0901)
D. Software License Loaner Agreement between FARO Technologies and Lancaster County on behalf of the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office to provide for a one-year software license for FARO Zone 3D Advanced Software. Upon fulfillment of the County's duties pursuant to the Agreement, the temporary license will be replaced with a perpetual license. There is no cost to the County. (C-17-0902)
E. Collective bargaining agreement between Lancaster County and the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #77. Term of the agreement is August 17, 2017 to August 30, 2019. (C-17-0903)
F. Forms related to Aetna's provision of claims administration services for the Lancaster County self-funded health care program: 1. Electronic Listings Agreement Letter 2. Payor Election Application with New York State Department of Health 3. Electronic Filing User ID Application with New York State Department of Health 4. Lancaster County Election Page for outstanding benefit payment checks 5. Application for Stop Loss Insurance 6. Self-Funded Banking Consent Form
G. Interlocal agreement with the Lower Platte South Natural Resources District to provide for Project Number 3 of the South Salt Creek Watershed Master Plan. (C-17-0904)
H. Accessory Building Agreement with Timothy and Linda Aschoff for property generally located at 1950 Southwest 112th Street. (C-17-0905)
I. Recommendation from the Purchasing Department and County Corrections to award a contract to K2 Construction for the east ditch erosion repair at the Adult Detention Facility (Bid No. 17-281). The cost to the County is $72,999. (B-17-0281)
J. Recommendation from the Purchasing Department and County Engineer to award purchase orders to the following for the supplying and hauling of crushed rock surface course material (Bid No. 17-273). The total cost to the County is $822,720. 1. R.L. Tiemann Construction (C-17-0906) 2. Buel Trucking (C-17-0907)
K. Contract with Stonebrook Roofing, Inc., to provide roof replacement for Waverly buildings and salt dome (Bid No. 17-258). Work under the contract will begin as soon as possible from the date of execution. The cost to the County is not to exceed $21,767. (C-17-0899)
L. Contracts with the following to provide the annual supply of County Corrections uniform accessories (Quote No. 5708). Terms of the contracts are four years from the date of execution. 1. Ray O'Herron Co., Inc., in an amount not to exceed $11,500. (C-17-0893) 2. Sioux Sales Company, in an amount not to exceed $39,000. (C-17-0894)
M. Contract with Bob Barker Company to provide the annual supply of County Corrections Clincher Inmate ID wristbands (Quote No. 5744). Term of the contract is four years from the date of execution. The cost to the County is not to exceed $15,800. (C-17-0895)
N. Amendments to the following contracts for County facilities snow and ice removal (Bid No. 16-181). The amendments renew the contracts from December 16, 2017 through December 15, 2018. 1. County Contract C-16-0701 with LeGrande Excavating, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $40,000. (C-17-0896) 2. County Contract C-16-0702 with Mr. Yards and More, LLC, in an amount not to exceed $3,000. (C-17-0897)
O. Amendment to County Contract C-17-0378 with Midwest Sound & Lighting for Hall of Justice Courtroom audio replacement (Bid No. 17-130). The amendment extends the contract for a term beginning December 2, 2017 to January 31, 2018. (C-17-0898)
4) PUBLIC COMMENT: Those wishing to speak on items relating to County business not on the agenda may do so at this time.
5) ANNOUNCEMENTS: A. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold a staff meeting on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 immediately following the Board of Equalization meeting in the Bill Luxford Studio (Room 113) of the County-City Building (555 S 10th Street, Lincoln). B. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will not hold a staff meeting on Thursday, November 23, 2017 due to the Thanksgiving holiday. C. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold their next regular meeting on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 9:00 a.m., in Room 112 of the County-City Building (555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln). D. The County Commissioners can be reached at 402-441-7447 or firstname.lastname@example.org. E. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meeting is broadcast live on LNKTV City. For the rebroadcast schedule visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: LNKTV). Meetings are also streamed live on LNKTV and can be viewed on YouTube (LNKTVcity).
LANCASTER COUNTY BOARD OF EQUALIZATION
1) MINUTES: A. Approval of the minutes of the Board of Equalization meeting held on Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
2) PUBLIC HEARING: A. MOTOR VEHICLE TAX EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS: (See correlating item 3) 1. Catholic Social Services 2. CHI Health - McAuley Center 3. Christian Heritage Children's Home 4. People's City Mission
3) ACTION ON MOTOR VEHICLE TAX EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS
4) PUBLIC COMMENT: