1) MINUTES: A. Approval of the minutes of the Board of Commissioners meeting held on Tuesday, January 30, 2018.
2) CLAIMS: A. Approval of all claims processed through February 6, 2018.
3) PUBLIC HEARING: A. Public hearing regarding the proposed sale of property generally located at 2202 South 11th Street in the City of Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, which includes declaring that the property no longer serves a County purpose, determining fair market value and setting the date for sale of the property.
4) NEW BUSINESS: A. Resolution regarding the proposed sale of property generally located at 2202 South 11th Street, legally described herein, and located in the City of Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, which includes declaring that the property no longer serves a County purpose, determining fair market value, and setting the date for sale of the property.
B. Subscription agreement between DTN and Lancaster County, on behalf of Lancaster County Emergency Management, for weather radar services. The County will pay $420 per month for the services. (C-18-0067)
C. Agreement between Kasseburg Canine Training Center, Phil Durst and Lancaster County, on behalf of the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office, to purchase one canine for law enforcement purposes. There is no cost to the County. (C-18-0068)
D. Amendment to the Nebraska Medicaid Participating Provider Agreement with Nebraska Total Care, Inc. The amendment corrects the legal name of the Crisis Center from Mental Health Crisis Center of Lancaster County to Lancaster County of Nebraska d/b/a Mental Health Crisis Center. (C-18-0069)
E. Professional services contract between Olsson Associates and Lancaster County on behalf of the Lancaster County Engineer's Office, to assist in the development of a Transportation Strategy which identifies best management practices for system preservation, optimization and growth. The anticipated completion date is September 2018. The cost to the County is $95,000. (C-18-0070)
F. Recommendation from the Purchasing Department and the County Engineer to award a contract to MMC Contractors for RTU replacement (Bid No. 18-004). The total cost to the County is $98,245. (B-18-0004)
G. Contract with Jim Peterson Auction Company to provide annual unclaimed property auction services (Bid No. 18-010). The term of the contract is one year from the date of execution. The cost to the County is not to exceed $10,000. (C-18-0066)
H. Amendments to the following contracts for the annual supply of vehicle/equipment maintenance parts and equipment (Bid No. 14-250). The amendments renew the contracts from February 10, 2018 through February 9, 2019. 1. County Contract C-15-0051 with A Street Auto Parts, in an amount not to exceed $1,000. (C-18-0061) 2. County Contract C-15-0052 with Carquest Auto Parts, in an amount not to exceed $4,000. (C-18-0062) 3. County Contract C-15-0053 with Factory Motor Parts, in an amount not to exceed $20,000. (C-18-0063) 4. County Contract C-15-0054 with Utility Parts Service d/b/a NAPA Nebraska, in an amount not to exceed $28,000. (C-18-0064)
I. Amendment to County Contract C-16-0090 with Jones Automotive, Inc., for the annual supply and installation of emergency equipment for law enforcement vehicles (Bid No. 16-021). The amendment revises the equipment and price list. (C-18-0065)
5) CONSENT ITEMS: These are routine business items that are expected to be adopted without dissent. Any individual item may be removed for special discussion and consideration by a Commissioner or by any member of the public without prior notice. Unless there is an exception, these items will be approved as one with a single vote of the Board of Commissioners. These items are approval of: A. Settlement between James and Jill Roberts and Lancaster County for $2,000 regarding Case No. CI 17-102, Roberts v Capital City Transfer Services, Inc., et al. B. Accept and place on file a letter from Gateway Dermatology providing notice of intent to terminate contract C-17-0620. C. Right-of-way contracts with the following: 1. Clayton and Stephenie Doeschot, South 168th Street and Pella Road, in the amount of $622. (C-18-0071) 2. Matterhorn, LLC, South 168th Street and Pella Road, in the amount of $496. (C-18-0072) 3. Bobby and Paula Purviance, Co-Trustees, South 96th Street and Stagecoach Road, in the amount of $692. (C-18-0073)
6) PUBLIC COMMENT: Those wishing to speak on items relating to County business not on the agenda may do so at this time.
7) ANNOUNCEMENTS: A. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold a staff meeting on Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 8:30 a.m., in the Bill Luxford Studio (Room 113) of the County-City Building (555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln). B. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold their next regular meeting on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 9:00 a.m., in Room 112 of the County-City Building (555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln) with the Board of Equalization immediately following. C. The County Commissioners can be reached at 402-441-7447 or email@example.com. D. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meeting is broadcast live on LNKTV City. For the rebroadcast schedule visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: LNKTV). Meetings are also streamed live on LNKTV and can be viewed on YouTube (LNKTVcity).