1) MINUTES: A. Approval of the minutes of the Board of Commissioners meeting held on Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
2) CLAIMS: A. Approval of all claims processed through February 27, 2018.
3) NEW BUSINESS: A. Special designated license application from Sesostris Temple Holding Corporation for an event at 1050 Saltillo Road, Roca, on August 18, 2018.
B. Resolution authorizing the installation of traffic control devices in Lancaster County. (R-18-0015)
C. Recommendation from the Purchasing Department and County Corrections to award a purchase order to Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge for a Dodge Grand Caravan (Bid No. 18-041). The total amount of the order is $21,739. (C-18-0103)
D. Recommendation from the Purchasing Department to award a contract to Jones Automotive for the supply and installation of emergency equipment for law enforcement and corrections vehicles (Bid No. 18-033). The annual estimated cost to the County is $40,000. (B-18-0033)
4) CONSENT ITEMS: These are routine business items that are expected to be adopted without dissent. Any individual item may be removed for special discussion and consideration by a Commissioner or by any member of the public without prior notice. Unless there is an exception, these items will be approved as one with a single vote of the Board of Commissioners. These items are approval of: A. Contracts with the following: 1. Schmader Electric Construction, Inc. to provide an outdoor warning siren and installation (Bid No. 18-007). Work is to be completed on or before March 31, 2018. The cost to the County is not to exceed $26,975. (C-18-0100) 2. Bauer Built Tire & Service, Cross-Dillon Tire, Heartland Tires and Treads and Jensen Tire & Auto for the annual supply of tires, tubes and tire repair service (Bid No. 18-003). The terms of the contracts are March 3, 2018 through March 2, 2019. The cost to the County is not to exceed $150,000 for all contracts. (C-18-0104) (C-18-0105) (C-18-0106) (C-18-0107) 3. MMC Contractors to provide Lancaster County Engineering RTU replacement (Bid No. 18-004). The completion will be April 30, 2018. The cost to the County is not to exceed $95,211. (C-18-0108) B. Amendments to the following contracts: 1. C-11-0252 with Correct Care Solutions, LLC for health care services for the Adult Detention Facility (Bid No. 10-173). The amendment extends the contract from March 1, 2018 through March 31, 2018. The cost to the County is not to exceed $180,000. (C-18-0090) 2. C-15-0095 with NECO Security for the annual requirements of fire alarm and security monitoring services (Bid No. 15-010). The amendment renews the contract for a term beginning March 10, 2018 through March 9, 2019. The cost to the County is not to exceed $2,000. (C-18-0101) 3. C-15-0407 with NMC, Inc., for the annual supply of Caterpillar filters (SS-24). The cost will be increased by $5,000 for the remainder of the current contract term with a revised contract total amount of $22,000. (C-18-0102) C. Acceptance of Lancaster County Attorney, Joe P. Kelly's, letter of resignation.
5) PUBLIC COMMENT: Those wishing to speak on items relating to County business not on the agenda may do so at this time.
6) ANNOUNCEMENTS: A. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold a staff meeting on Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 8:30 a.m., in the Bill Luxford Studio (Room 113) of the County-City Building (555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln). B. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners will hold its next regular meeting on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 9:00 a.m., in Room 112 of the County-City Building (555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln). C. County Commissioners can be reached at 402-441-7447 or firstname.lastname@example.org. D. The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners meeting is broadcast live on LNKTV City. For the rebroadcast schedule visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: LNKTV). Meetings are also streamed live on LNKTV and can be viewed on YouTube (LNKTVcity).