1. Introductions and Notice of Open Meetings Law Posted by Door
Individuals from the audience will be given a total of 5 minutes to speak on specific items listed on today’s agenda. Those testifying should identify themselves for the official record.
3. Approval of the minutes from the JPA meeting held February 22, 2018
4. Approval of February and March 2018 Payment Registers (Brandon Kauffman) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
5. Review of February and March 2018 Expenditure Reports (Brandon Kauffman) ? Public Comment ? No action required
6. WH 18-4 Resolution to approve Amendment No. 2 to the Kennedy Jenks Contract to extend the term for completion of the accelerated pumping of the Canopy Lofts petroleum wells to October 2018 for an amount not to exceed $15,257.10. (Frank Uhlarik) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
7. WH 18-6 Resolution authorizing the Chairperson and/or Purchasing Agent to enter into a Contract or issue a purchase order to the lowest responsible bidder, Techmasters Inc., for the purchase and installation of ice makers for the Pinnacle Bank Arena, pursuant to Bid No. 18-063. (Brandon Kauffman/Tom Lorenz) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
8. WH 18-7 Resolution to approve a Quitclaim Deed conveying any interest the JPA may have in Lot 1, Block 71, Original Plat of Lincoln, Lancaster County to the City of Lincoln. ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
9. Set Next Meeting Date: The next meeting date will be Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. in the County-City Building, Council Chambers, First Floor.