1. Introductions and Notice of Open Meetings Law Posted by Door (Chair Beutler)
2. Public Comment and Time Limit Notification Announcement (Chair Beutler) Individuals from the audience will be given a total of 5 minutes to speak on specific items listed on today’s agenda. Those testifying should identify themselves for the official record.
3. Approval of the minutes from the JPA meeting held July 26, 2018 (Chair Beutler) ? (Staff recommendation: Approval of the minutes as presented)
4. Approval of July 2018 Payment Register and review of July 2018 Expenditure Report (Brandon Kauffman) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval of the Payment Register) ? No action is required on the Expenditure Reports
5. WH 18-13 Resolution authorizing the Purchasing Agent to enter into a Contract with the lowest responsible bidder for pigeon proofing of the pedestrian bridge located by the Pinnacle Bank Arena, pursuant to Bid No. 18-210. (Adam Hoebelheinrich) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
6. WH 18-14 Resolution to approve payment in the amount of $6,730.65 to Electrical Engineering & Equipment Company for five light fixtures to be installed at Pinnacle Bank Arena to be reimbursed by the West Haymarket Joint Public Agency Endowment Fund. (Caleb Swanson) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
7. WH 18-15 Resolution approving the Right of Entry Agreement between the West Haymarket Joint Public Agency and Olsson Associates to enter upon the property legally described as Lot 3, West Haymarket 1st Addition to conduct environmental and geotechnical testing on the property. (Tim Sieh) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
8. WH 18-16 Resolution approving the Amended Settlement Agreement between the City, TDP Phase One, LLC, and the West Haymarket Joint Public Agency. (Tim Sieh) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
9. Set Next Meeting Date: The next meeting date will be Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. in the County-City Building, Council Chambers, First Floor.