1. Introductions and Notice of Open Meetings Law Posted by Door (Chair Beutler)
2. Public Comment and Time Limit Notification Announcement (Chair Beutler) Individuals from the audience will be given a total of 5 minutes to speak on specific items listed on today’s agenda. Those testifying should identify themselves for the official record.
3. Approval of the minutes from the JPA meeting held December 28, 2017 (Chair Beutler) ? (Staff recommendation: Approval of the minutes as presented)
4. Approval of October, November, and December 2017 Payment Registers (Brandon Kauffman) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
5. Review of October, November, and December 2017 Expenditure Reports (Brandon Kauffman) ? Public Comment ? No action required
6. WH 18-1 Resolution to accept the financial audit and management letter and report from BKD CPAs & Advisors LLP for the period ending August 31, 2017. (Chris Lindner, BKD) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
7. WH 18-2 Resolution to approve a Letter Agreement between the West Haymarket Joint Public Agency and the University of Nebraska to extend the License Term of the Lease and Operating Agreement for an additional five (5) years through June 30, 2023 for the assignment of and certain rights to three UNL Suites to the JPA. (Jeff Kirkpatrick) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
8. WH 18-3 Resolution to approve a Contract Agreement with DLR Group for pigeon control measures below the Pinnacle Bank Arena north plaza for a contract amount not to exceed $4,800.00. (Adam Hoebelheinrich) ? Public Comment ? (Staff recommendation: Approval)
9. Set Next Meeting Date: The next meeting date will be Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. in the County-City Building, Council Chambers, First Floor.